Do you feel like lockdown laws, quarantines, and social distancing orders have made it more challenging to stay in touch with yourself? Taking a bit of time to get back in touch with your inner self and your passions can help you tackle this unprecedented time. Here are a few tips we hope you’ll use to get back in touch with your best self and move forward.
Connecting over Zoom, Google Hangouts, or Skype doesn’t need to be boring. If you’re planning a virtual hang out, consider using one of these fun ideas to inject a little more fun into your night!
As the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic continue to be felt across the United States, more and more party hosts choose to keep things social while also maintaining safe distances between their friends and family members. Hosting a virtual paint party can be an excellent way to have fun and reconnect while also staying safe. Here are a few benefits that come with holding your own virtual paint party.
- Less cleanup. While hosting a painting party in your home can be fun, the hours of cleanup isn’t. Enjoy all of the fun of a painting party with less clean up when you choose an online painting party for your special event.
- Less travel. Traveling in winter weather can be dangerous — not to mention annoying and time-consuming. When you host your virtual paint party online, everyone can attend from the comfort of their homes.
- All the fun of being in-person with none of the safety risks. Everyone loves getting creative with friends or celebrating a special occasion. When you hold your painting party online, you gain all the fun and benefits of reconnecting without risking the spread of COVID-19. Additionally, because guests won’t need to drive home after the event is over, you won’t need to worry about safety if guests consume alcohol.
- Every guest can choose their own menu. There’s nothing worse than being excited to attend a party only to find out that there’s nothing you can eat on the menu due to dietary restrictions. Hosting an online painting party means that each guest can choose their own food, and no one is left out.
Pretty in Paint Parties is happy to continue scheduling online painting parties through 2021. We invite you to learn more by contacting our team or make a reservation today!
Everyone knows a great way to stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic is to limit time spent outdoors and avoid large gatherings. We understand it can be challenging to feel connected to your loved ones during these times — but there are plenty of fun ways to reconnect while also practicing safe social distancing.
Having a kids’ party is always fun, but it can be challenging to put one together at the last minute. If you want to give your child the best party ever, then you need to think ahead. Here are some great party ideas that let you book the date in advance for the summer season. Use this list to create the perfect summer party for your little one!
Have you ever felt more energized after looking at an orange painting? When you spend time in a blue hotel room, do you feel more relaxed? Psychologists have shown that the colors we see can have an effect on our moods. Here are a few of the ways that color can affect the emotions you feel — and how you can use color in your interior decorating to your advantage.
- Red. Red is a color that usually indicates alertness, passion, or excitement. Red artwork raises a room’s energy level and stimulates conversation. You might want to include red décor in your home’s entryway or dining room to keep the energy of your next gathering up.
- Blue. Blue is a calm, relaxing, and serene color. Introducing blue artwork or décor to a space can help you set tensions at ease and unwind. If you’re planning on hosting or attending an adult paint party in Milwaukee County, you might want to use blue hues if you plan on displaying your creation in your bathroom or bedroom.
- Orange. Orange is an invigorating and exciting color associated with creativity and enhanced activity and energy levels. If you have a home office or workout space, consider adding orange décor to boost yourself out of your midday slump.
- Purple. Rich, dramatic shades of purple have long been associated with passion and creativity. Consider adding a few purple pieces of artwork to any space that you create in — like your office or workspace.
Do you love painting and the psychology of color choices? Consider hosting a paint party in Milwaukee County with Pretty in Paint this summer! Our painting parties are the perfect way to celebrate any special occasion—or no occasion at all. Pay our team a visit online at https://prettyinpaintparties.com/ or give our team a call at 800-851-9512 to learn more or schedule your party.
Are you starting to feel a little stir-crazy due to the current stay-at-home and lockdown orders? There are tons of fun ways to get creative at home during the current COVID-19 quarantine. If you’re looking for a new way to flex your creative muscles, consider these five fun in-home hobbies.