As the temperatures continue to rise, there’s no doubt that the summer season has officially arrived in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Before you host your next summer get-together or in-home paint party in NJ, beat the heat by preparing one of these refreshing treats for your guests!
Having a kids’ party is always fun, but it can be challenging to put one together at the last minute. If you want to give your child the best party ever, then you need to think ahead. Here are some great party ideas that let you book the date in advance for the summer season. Use this list to create the perfect summer party for your little one!
Have you ever felt more energized after looking at an orange painting? When you spend time in a blue hotel room, do you feel more relaxed? Psychologists have shown that the colors we see can have an effect on our moods. Here are a few of the ways that color can affect the emotions you feel — and how you can use color in your interior decorating to your advantage.
- Red. Red is a color that usually indicates alertness, passion, or excitement. Red artwork raises a room’s energy level and stimulates conversation. You might want to include red décor in your home’s entryway or dining room to keep the energy of your next gathering up.
- Blue. Blue is a calm, relaxing, and serene color. Introducing blue artwork or décor to a space can help you set tensions at ease and unwind. If you’re planning on hosting or attending an adult paint party in Milwaukee County, you might want to use blue hues if you plan on displaying your creation in your bathroom or bedroom.
- Orange. Orange is an invigorating and exciting color associated with creativity and enhanced activity and energy levels. If you have a home office or workout space, consider adding orange décor to boost yourself out of your midday slump.
- Purple. Rich, dramatic shades of purple have long been associated with passion and creativity. Consider adding a few purple pieces of artwork to any space that you create in — like your office or workspace.
Do you love painting and the psychology of color choices? Consider hosting a paint party in Milwaukee County with Pretty in Paint this summer! Our painting parties are the perfect way to celebrate any special occasion—or no occasion at all. Pay our team a visit online at https://prettyinpaintparties.com/ or give our team a call at 800-851-9512 to learn more or schedule your party.
Are you starting to feel a little stir-crazy due to the current stay-at-home and lockdown orders? There are tons of fun ways to get creative at home during the current COVID-19 quarantine. If you’re looking for a new way to flex your creative muscles, consider these five fun in-home hobbies.
Staying at home with the kids is a full-time job, in and of itself. However, if you have time for an extra side-hustle when the kids are busy or at school, there are some great options out there. Here are five top options for you to consider.
If you have a grade-schooler in your family, you likely already know how chaotic birthday time can be. So many kids want to invite all their friends over to their house for a big party, but that also means a big mess left for mom and dad to clean up the rest of the day. Cleanup can even stretch for days after the event if the party’s big enough.
If you work in a creative career or you have a creative passion that you work on frequently, you’re probably intimately familiar with the feeling of having your creative juices run dry. While it’s normal for every artist to get stuck in a rut, there are a few easy steps you can take to enhance your creativity and get motivated again. Let’s take a look at a few strategies you can use to get your creative juices flowing again.
Parents who know that their little one has a passion for art want to do everything they can to encourage their child’s creative development. But art goes far beyond coloring books and crayons — there are tons of different styles of art that your child might excel in. If you have a creative kid, consider introducing him or her to one of these 5 popular art styles.
The holidays aren’t just about eating yummy food and buying presents for your loved ones. It’s also the season to think about how you can give back to those in your community who are less fortunate. If you’re in the giving mood this winter, consider lending a helping hand in your local area. Use these 5 ideas to get started!
For many of us, the holiday season involves stressful checklists, countless dinner parties, chaotic shopping sessions, and lots of running around. Children, however, get to enjoy all the excitement of the holiday through a lens that filters out all of the “behind the scenes” tasks. With help from Pretty in Paint Parties, your kids and their friends will remember the best parts of the holidays, just as they should. If you’re planning a holiday party in your home and you know there will be small children present, use these five quick tips for an absolutely festive event:
- Gingerbread house making contest. Nothing screams the holidays like a good ole’ fashioned gingerbread house. Of course, with kids claiming their spots as master decorators, you’ll be left judging some of the most creative houses yet. Set up a kid-friendly gingerbread house contest at your next holiday party and watch the excitement flow!
- Holiday photo booth. Set up a table of a variety of holiday props for some adorable, festive shots. From turkey snoods and beaks, to antlers and elf ears, let their holiday spirit shine as they gather around the camera with their chosen props.
- Make it an art party. Art parties for kids in McHenry County can take your holiday party from merry to magnificent! Get the fun going with a night of fun and creativity this holiday season with Pretty in Paint Parties!
- Play plenty of games. Plenty of fun and games will give kids an evening to remember! Games like holiday bingo, a candy hunt, pin the tail on the reindeer, and musical chairs are all holiday games that will entertain both kids and adults!
It’s important to embrace all the wonders of the holidays so you can enjoy these months as much as your little ones do. Start by booking your holiday kids paint party in McHenry County with Pretty in Paint Parties! If you’d like to learn more about the Pretty in Paint team or you’re ready to lock down your booking, give us a call today at 800-381-9512!