An upcoming wedding is something to celebrate with your closest friends! If you’ve been searching for a fun and non-traditional bachelorette party, consider skipping the bars and dancing and choosing one of these five unique ideas!
- Try a “glamping” excursion. “Glamping” (a portmanteau of the words “glamorous” and “camping”) is one of the hottest trends in non-traditional bachelorette parties. Book a luxe cabin outside of your comfort zone and indulge in cocktails and the hot tub after a day of hiking!
- Sign up for a wine tasting. Instead of hitting up Las Vegas or a crowded club, book an afternoon of wine tasting for an upscale twist on the traditional boozy bachelorette party. Research local wineries in your area—some even allow you to stomp your own grapes!
- Treat yourself to a spa day. No one ever said that your bachelorette party has to involve a crazy night out! If you’re the type of woman who prefers to be pampered, invite your bridesmaids or only your maid of honor to a local spa to enjoy an afternoon of rest and relaxation before your wedding. From massages to facials to manicures and pedicures, you’ll be glowing on your big day!
- Host an adult slumber party. Take a page from your childhood and host a grown-up sleepover party! Put on a favorite film, order in some Chinese food, and bust out the wine!
- Unlock your inner Van Gogh with a painting party. Canvas painting parties in Milwaukee County from Pretty In Paint Parties are tons of fun and require virtually no cleanup! Our instructors arrive with all the canvases and supplies that you need and will lead you through a painting exercise. The best part? At the end, you have a one-of-a-kind creation you can keep!
Are you interested in learning more about hosting your own canvas painting party in McHenry County? Give Pretty in Paint Parties a call today at 800-381-9512 to schedule your own in-home party!