Staying at home with the kids is a full-time job, in and of itself. However, if you have time for an extra side-hustle when the kids are busy or at school, there are some great options out there. Here are five top options for you to consider.
- Go Online. In the on-demand gig economy, it’s never been easier to work from home. You can write, create graphics, set up customer websites, or help to manage social media accounts. There are even opportunities to start for those who have never even tried to work from home before and have no starting skills.
- Consider Pretty in Paint. Love painting? Have a passion for art? Consider working with Pretty in Paint Parties and becoming a party host! We are always on the lookout for new franchisees who want to put on a paint party in Milwaukee County. Anyone can apply to franchise their own adult paint party in Milwaukee County, and we’ll give you the tools you need to get started!
- Do Some Photography. Anyone with a cell phone can become a novice photographer. Take photos of the world around you and consider uploading them to a stock image website like iStockPhoto, Getty Images, or Alamy.
- Join a Ridesharing Company like Lyft or Uber. If you love being behind the wheel when the kids are off at school, consider driving people where they need to go through a ridesharing service. Just a few quick trips can bring in extra income.
- Teaching is Always Needed. From calculus to interior design to copywriting, there’s an online learning market for nearly every skill imaginable. Consider sharing your knowledge by creating an online course on a site like Udemy.
Pretty in Paint Parties is always excited to work with new creatives—and we provide everything you need to get started hosting your own painting parties! Give our team a call today at 800-851-9512 to learn more or get started!